The always advancing field of medical technology continuously brings us new and more innovative solutions for healing and wellness. Blue Point Medical Group has introduced the Phoenix Thera-Lase System as the latest in non-invasive laser treatment therapy that assists with healing chronic and acute injuries, pain, and other conditions.
Research conducted by Phoenix has identified the ideal combination of laser frequencies required to deliver a more consistent, stronger, deeper, and broader degree of laser stimulus than any other non-invasive form of treatment available in the market today.
What can the Phoenix Laser System do?
The most significant and impressive effects of the Phoenix Laser System include:
- The stimulation of cell growth: The non-invasive laser procedure helps to accelerate and enhance the growth and reproduction of cells due to elevated mitochondrial activity. This means that wounds can be repaired faster and injuries heal quicker.
- Anti-inflammatory action: The Blue Point Medical Spa Phoenix Laser can also help to reduce swelling that may be caused by bruising, pain, or the inflammation of joints around the body, providing better recovery for any muscle injury and enhancing the move ability in the joints.
- Stimulated vascular activity: The Phoenix Laser can help to induce what is known as temporary vasodilation. This simply means that oxygen and blood flow is increased towards areas that need it the most, to help repair damaged tissues.
- Enhanced Metabolic activity: The non-invasive Phoenix Laser assists in increasing the output of oxygen loads and enzymes for stimulated cells. The increased ATP production of the mitochondria allows for cells to repair themselves at a much faster rate.
- Quicker healing: The laser helps to stimulate the development of fibroblast and collagen synthesis in damaged tissue for faster healing.
- Reduced Pain: One of the most important things that any procedure can do when it comes to making a patient feel better, faster, is to reduce their pain levels. The Phoenix Laser helps to produce an increased amount of the natural pain killers (endorphins) within the body, reducing the need for higher doses of pain medication.
- Fights bacterial infection: The laser can be anti-herpetic, anti-fungal, and anti-viral, especially in treating areas that may have required bandages and topical medications during healing.
- Better Nerve function: The Phoenix Laser can help to quicken the process of healing nerves, and repairing nerve damage due to increased levels of serotonin and acetylcholine.
- Reduced scar tissue: The non-invasive Phoenix Laser helps to reduce the formation of scar tissue formulating as a result of burns, cuts, surgery, sprains, and strains. On older scars, the laser can be used to help remove the damaged cells for a more natural growth pattern, softening the scarred tissue area.
- Improved Rehabilitation: The Phoenix Laser used by Blue Point Medical Spa can be particularly effective when used as a tool for rehabilitation in the early stages of recovery from surgery or injury.