Aside from an enviable bank account, one of the primary things that stars such as Madonna, Anne Hathaway, and David Beckham all have in common is their dedication to the Intraceuticals oxygen facial. Imagine turning up to your holiday parties this year and amazing your friends and family with flawless skin and a glowing complexion; with the help of Blue Point Medical Spa, you can do just that.
Unlike most facials where you might experience a number of uncomfortable procedures, from cosmetic peeling solutions to harsh exfoliations and extractions, the oxygen facial is a luxurious and soothing process where cool streams of oxygen are used to revitalize your appearance.
How the Treatment Works
Intraceuticals’ innovative treatment is perhaps the most naturally effective discovery for aestheticians and clients alike when it comes to the eternal search for the cosmetic fountain of youth. Today, masses of celebrities rely on oxygen facials as a way to continue looking vibrant for a longer period of time. Intraceuticals has developed a serum that works with the pressure of hyperbaric oxygen to stimulate hyaluronic acid and keep stars looking young and beautiful.
Today, you don’t need to be rich and famous to benefit from Intraceuticals oxygen facials, you only need an appointment with Blue Point Medical Spa.
Intraceuticals offers more than just a facial. The combination of modified hyaluronic acid and oxygen under pressure creates a stunning result that you can feel and see all most instantly. Within moments, many people claim that their skin is more hydrated, brightened, refreshed, and glowing. What’s more, once the Intraceuticals oxygen facial has balanced the hydration in your skin, you may find it continuously becomes healthier, causing other common skin complaints to disappear.
What the Treatments Do
In general, Intraceuticals oxygen treatments are a testament to the fact that grueling and lengthy procedures are no longer required for people trying to achieve the best results with age-defying, naturally gorgeous skin. Intraceuticals infusions have been developed to benefit the moisture levels of the skin, and fight back against:
- Premature aging
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Brown spots, uneven skin texture, and more
There are four forms of Intraceuticals oxygen treatment to choose from, and the one that you decide upon will depend on what you want to achieve.
- Rejuvenate: Lifts, tightens and hydrates. The oxygen in this treatment stimulates the absorption of the innovative rejuvenate serum, enhancing moisture levels while antioxidants and vitamins protect the skin. The combination of green tea, Hyaluronic acid, and vitamins A, E, and C reduce wrinkles, restore volume, and sooth the skin.
- Clarity: The ideal weapon against problem-prone skin. In this treatment, the skin is hydrated as botanical ingredients and phytosphingosine calm and dramatically improve the appearance. This is the perfect option for banishing impurities and gaining a radiant look.
- Opulence: Smooth, balance and brighten. The opulence treatment is wonderful lightening blemishes, reducing hyper-pigmentation and banishing scars. Long-time acne sufferer, Katy Perry often swears by the benefits of this treatment.
- Atoxelene: Refines, calms, and clears. An alternative to injections, Atoxelene helps to get rid of fine lines around the eyes and lips, banishing the appearance of wrinkles and restoring that coveted youthful appearance.
DISCLAIMER The opinions expressed in the newsletter article belong to the original author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Blue Point Medical Spa. The information provided at this site and specifically newsletters are for informational purposes and are not intended for use as diagnosis or treatment of a health problem or as a substitute for consulting a licensed medical professional The information contained in this Health Report is intended for education purposes only. It is intended t complement—not replace—the advice provided by healthcare providers.
*Lisa Marie Wark, MBA owns a social media agency and is a business development consultant with a concentration in medical spas and alternative clinics. Currently she is President of Lisa Marie Wark, MBA & Assoc., a business development and social media firm that provides physicians the necessary business tools to help them build or expand their practices into medical spa facilities.